× Members

Getting through to ESA on the phone?

More
5 years 1 week ago #237638 by John Henry
Getting through to ESA on the phone? was created by John Henry
I am using this page to contact USA within England UK: www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/employment-and...-esa-contact-numbers

But I am finding I am usually on hold for 5 hours until past closing time each day.

Is there anyway to get through to someone? I just have a query about Disability premiums being in receipt of ESA.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #237645 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Getting through to ESA on the phone?
J

You can write to the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Can we help with your question?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 week ago #237666 by magdelena
Replied by magdelena on topic Getting through to ESA on the phone?
Call them at 8am on the dot. I’ve done this a couple of times and reached a real person immediately after the tiresome input of personal data. Every other time I’ve called I’ve been on hold for hours. Literally.

I put their number in my phone and the second the clock ticks to 8 I push call.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.