× Members

More
5 years 1 month ago #237660 by SUE C C
Hello B&W team.

Please could you tell me

1. Where are the 275 new posts & is there a short cut to find & read them?
I’m away from home and check daily for any new posts & answers, steep learning curve.

2. What do the the topic icons mean?

Thanks
Sue
X

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #237670 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New posts + Topic Icons?
Sue

1. Go into the forum topic list

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-esa-queries-results

all the topics with new posts will have a "new" next to the topic name with the number of new posts in the topic, this is actually a link which will take you to the first new post.

2. Absolutely nothing, they are chosen by the poster, for example the Mods always use an exclamation mark for topics they create.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

More
5 years 1 month ago #237686 by SUE C C
Replied by SUE C C on topic New posts (Confused) + Topic Icons?
Ever so slightly confused Gordon.

So I went and tried to do what you suggested, I think re ‘New Posts’ but it just brings up all the little pages boxes at the bottom of the screen from 1 - 1292 with 1 being bang up to date and page 1292 being 9 years old. Each new post or reply appears in green numerics and I eagerly read each one to learn more. I’ve read all new posts on page 1 & 2 but was wondering about the (276) that are showing as new on the front forum page. I know it’s probably totally irrelevant but I’m new to this PIP & ESA and this forum and I want to learn as much as possible to complete my transition from DLA to PIP.

Although I am away from home, my big brown PIP envelope landed on my doormat yesterday. I am actually waiting for an ‘Alternative Format’ PIP2 electronic application to appear as I find manual form filling difficult, especially if it’s a mere 40 pages. I’m really enjoying reading all that members have to say and the answers that the B&W team are able to give. I just don’t think many able bodied people have an understanding of just what we, the less able bodied, are put through in order to be paid a benefit that just might make our lives a tiny bit easier. All in an effort to stop benefits being paid over to fraudulent claimants............. Allegedly. Thanks G.

The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox

More
5 years 1 month ago #237689 by SUE C C
Replied by SUE C C on topic New posts + Topic Icons?
All sorted. I’ve marked the 276 “New Posts” as read and the green figure has now disappeared, now I’ll know that the green figured “New Posts” will be current. Not so confused any more.

Sue

More
5 years 1 month ago #237691 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic New posts + Topic Icons?
Sue

You can also use the daily messages we post at the end of the evening sessions as a marker to what you last looked at.

Gordon

The following user(s) said Thank You: SUE C C

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.