× Members

Decision Received Today

More
4 years 6 months ago #239627 by UC:
Decision Received Today was created by UC:
Dear All,
After three months of anxiety and stress, the dreaded brown envelope has just arrived.

My 32 year old autistic daughter has been awarded PIP at the enhanced rate for both daily living and mobility, reassessed in 2029.

May I place on record my thanks and appreciation for the guidance and support of this site and the wealth of information that it provides. God bless you all!

The very best of luck to others currently engaged in this process.

Here’s to a Labour Government!
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox, Becky, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #239639 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Decision Received Today
UC

That's terrific news, congratulations to you both and well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239823 by UC:
Replied by UC: on topic Decision Received Today
Thank you Gordon!
I am convinced that this site and associated literature contributed to our successful DLA to PIP transition!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.