× Members

THANK YOU!!! DLA TO PIP ON PAPERS - HIGHER AWARD!

More
4 years 2 months ago #245315 by Bud
RTAward

I went straight through the time before last without an assessment, much to my shock. I'd filled in the forms myself when WR said that they wouldn't come out to just tick boxes, of course I wouldn't have been any the wiser that I had to do more than tick boxes if it wasn't for B&W. It took just 3 weeks from filling in the form & getting a decision. I do believe that that they cannot possibly assess everyone, so some people will go through without an assessment & for whatever reason.

I've only been assessed twice F2F at home, which I was grateful for, but neither have gone well. The first time DWP said that they'd have to assess me again just 2 weeks after my assessment. They hadn't got enough info from the assessment, I think the person who assessed me was possibly new. I refused another assessment & put in a complaint, they agreed to talk to me over the phone. I kept my award.

In January I had another assessment & was given no points at all. I've got my medical records & I'm quite surprises about what various people have written about me, it certainly isn't how I saw things at the time. This makes me think that some people will undermine the situation. I've had multiple tumours described as just a few, & morphine was paracetamol. I'm not even sure if they know who we are.

There's quite a few people who've reported that they've gone from 0 points to enhanced on both. I'm just awaiting my papers for my MR, I'm expecting it to be along battle & on to the tribunal from there. We just have to continue to fight on & hope for the best.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris