× Members

Having trouble posting

More
11 months 1 week ago #284700 by Tess
Having trouble posting was created by Tess
Is there a word limit here? Sorry for my newbieness.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284707 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Having trouble posting
Hi Tess

There is no word limit.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 1 week ago #284719 by Tess
Replied by Tess on topic Having trouble posting
Thanks i'm so sorry to be a nuisance, but I've tried to post a new topic and i can't find it anywhere. I seem to be having trouble just posting and it was quite long, so IDK what to do. I am a new member and only subscribed today.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284720 by Tess
Replied by Tess on topic Having trouble posting
Thanks. I'm so sorry to be a nuisance but I only subscribed today so am a new member. I just can't seem to get my longer topic posted. Either that or I just can't find it. I've been scrolling though and it's just not appearing.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284723 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Having trouble posting
Hi Tess

Welcome to the forum.

You might want to have a look at the following FAQ which explains where everything is; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq/forum.

Posts will not be visible until they have been seen by a moderator, who will then release the post, I can see that you have posted the same post three times, this is quite common with new members, I will delete any duplicated posts.

When we answer posts, we answer them in time order, your post will be viewed shortly.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 1 week ago #284724 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Having trouble posting
Hi Tess

I have answered your question in your previous post; www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...ouble-posting#284723

Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.