× Members

No call good or bad?

More
11 months 1 week ago #284746 by Countrybumpkin
No call good or bad? was created by Countrybumpkin
So after sitting terrified and medicated from 9 till 12pm today no ESA Assessment call happened? I called the appointments line and was told this was cancelled two weeks ago and I should've been informed, as my doctor had completed a form instead?

Is this a positive thing? As much as I dreaded the call I'd have much rather told them my issues personally than the doctor ticking boxes so am now even more worried.

Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 1 week ago #284756 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic No call good or bad?
Hi Countrybumpkin

Well done for calling the appointment line to see what was going on when you didn't receive the expected call. It's a pity that they didn't take the time to inform you that it had been cancelled.

I assume your interview has been cancelled because they have sufficient information to make a decision, and hopefully, the outcome will be a positive one. I can understand why you're worried - but there's nothing you can do now but wait for the decision. I know it's easy for me to say, but try not to make yourself ill over what the doctor might or might not have written, especially when you don't know when the decision letter will arrive.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Countrybumpkin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.