More
11 months 6 days ago #284787 by midnightramesses
New PIP claim - my timeline and result was created by midnightramesses
I'm resident in Manchester city centre.

Started claim 2/8/23

Submitted form 11/8/23

Assessment 11/10/23

Text confirming award 25/10/23

So just over 12 weeks from start to finish. I've been awarded standard rate daily living, no mobility (which I expected) for 2 years, until 8/26.

I found the resources on here very helpful and would recommend the guides to anyone making a claim.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fibrofred, Gary, LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 6 days ago #284796 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic New PIP claim - my timeline and result
Hi midnightramesses

Thank you for telling everyone about your timeline. Many congratulations on your award. That was quick (though it may not have felt like it to you!). Be aware that you will likely get a review form up to a year before the end date of your award. I don't want to spoil your success, but it can be a nasty shock if you're new to the system.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 months 5 days ago #284823 by fibrofred
Replied by fibrofred on topic New PIP claim - my timeline and result
Hi midnightramesses

Great news you got your award and in relatively quick time!

Also thanks for sharing your timeline, I'm sure this will be helpful to people especially in the Manchester area.

Would be great if everyone was able to share their timeline for different regions which might help a lot of people's anxiety.

Best of luck to you!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.