× Members

Pip tribunal

More
11 months 6 days ago #284812 by Charliem
Pip tribunal was created by Charliem
Hi all i just thought i would share my good news,dont know if you remember i had won my first pip claim on my own(no help at all) any way before i had that appeal for the first claim i did do another claim as i had another health issue as well as my health issues from first pip,anyway the first pip tribunal i had in june just gone i was awarded 10 for daily 12 for mobility,so anyway i had my latest tribunal today 26th october with help this time as i thought things would be more complicated,so today because i had been awarded them points thats what they concentrated on going through the same ones again today,the tribunal went on for over an hour and with the help from a representative ive gon and done it again yes i WON same points as last time the rep was trying to get extra 2 points for daily that did not happen but i am very very gratefull what i was awarded and to be backdated from april 2022,i must say the tribunal people were atchually ok,any way the next thing i am waiting for is esa assessment which is in couple weeks,will keep you all posted
P.S
Sorry for long story im so happy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 5 days ago #284819 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip tribunal
Hi Goneshopping

That is really terrific news, well done and congratulations. I can tell you are happy in the way you have written your story. I to also won at a PIP Tribunal today, enhanced both components backdated to January 2022.

Never apologise for your long story, as members do like to read positive stories and the journey on how you get there.

I am tagging my reply so that the back office also get to read your encouraging post.

Gary

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @ APPEAL

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charliem

More
11 months 5 days ago #284824 by traceytracey
Replied by traceytracey on topic Pip tribunal
Well done both of you on your great news. Its brilliant to see that there is some light at the end of the tunnel :)

Congrats :)

More
11 months 4 days ago #284838 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip tribunal
Hi Goneshopping,
Great news! Always good to hear about success.
Well done. Thank you for sharing your story.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.