× Members

Advice on asking for reconsideration DLA?

More
11 months 3 days ago #284849 by neptune1980
Advice on asking for reconsideration DLA? was created by neptune1980
Hi,

My daughter is autistic almost other severe mental health conditions. She was getting middle rate care and lower rate mobility but we felt she really should be getting higher rate for mobility atleast based on SMI on the cerebra guide.

Please can someone give us some advice on how to complete the reconsideration form and also who we can also contact to help us complete it? We have tried the local CAB but they were no help at all.

Thanks all

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 days ago #284850 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Advice on asking for reconsideration DLA?
N

Forgive me but I have to ask. Does she understand that the criteria for Higher Rate Mobility is fundamentally different from the Lower award?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.