× Members

Another Success Story!

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285107 by velet
Another Success Story! was created by velet
Added to my own success story in getting an indefinite PIP award a few years ago & helping a friend make a successful PIP claim too, both with the help of the guides here, I have another success story to thank benefits & work for.

Again with the knowledge & advice gleaned by being a member of
B&W on how best to word the answers to questions on the PIP form, I've helped a neighbour make a successful claim for AA, resulting in the higher award. I just wanted to let you know & with luck it gives others a sense of hope for claims they may be making & shows how the advice here is worth every penny of becoming & remaining a member.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, KABTT , Chocolady, LL26

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285118 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Another Success Story!
Hi Velet

Many congratulations to you and your neighbour on their successful claim for Attendance Allowance. It is great to hear when members can share their knowledge from B&W and support others to get the benefits they need and deserve. Thanks for letting us know. It's already good to hear the positive outcomes among all the struggles people go through.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @AA

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Chocolady

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285159 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Another Success Story!
Hi velet,
Well done! Lovely to hear positive news, and go know that our website has een of help.
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.