× Members

Dwp snooping into your bank accounts

More
10 months 1 week ago #285520 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic Dwp snooping into your bank accounts
Will sign it, I've always thought the DWP "snooped" after working for the dept. I didn't have access to anything to confirm this but I suspect they've been snooping for years. My building society account is always basic - no one has ever put money into my account other than employers & the state for ESA/PIP. If I have any "spare" cash I spend it on second hand things for my grandchildren. Members of this forum have the right to privacy so I'm signing for that reason but they haven't frightened me with it - with me it's the threat of constant sanctions. My sister died of heart failure @50yo and no one knew she was dying - so the JC pushed her. She was heavily sanctioned in her last year due to not being able to get to the JC whilst very unwell.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chocolady

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285524 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Dwp snooping into your bank accounts
Hi KimABT,

Sorry to hear that about your sister. I think the government are to blame for a lot of deaths, yet they constantly praise and reward themselves. They act like they care, but I don't think they do. I think they see people on benefits and disabilities as dregs of society unfortunately. That's the way I've felt after being forced into claiming after over 20 years plus of working.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: wibblum, denby, KABTT , Chocolady

More
10 months 1 week ago #285526 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic Dwp snooping into your bank accounts
Thank you Chris, she didn't deserve what they did to her with sanctions - I have the paperwork to prove the DWP were at fault - pages of sanctions meaning my then 14yo niece had to beg food from neighbours. DWP will continue this in an underhand way via the new reforms - how can a Job centre employee, who hasn't been trained in medicine, assess health & then sanction claimants? The proposals to stop the WCA means medically unqualified DWP staff will be making life or death decisions.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
10 months 1 week ago #285528 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Dwp snooping into your bank accounts
Its shocking, and awful to read, and it must hurt you so much knowing they're at fault, but you can't do anything now, it's too late :( - Awww, I mean that's not acceptable at all is it for a 14 year old having to experience that at such a young age. It's a good job she had decent neighbours. I've always said the same about the HCP and staff making decisions who aren't trained. I had a 22 year old trainee nurse assess me for my PIP, of which the report was 28 pages long and only 9 pages were correct, all the rest was lies and assumptions. It's not these people's fault, I know that, they're simply doing what they're told do, but a massive overhaul is needed that involves training without a shadow of a doubt. I couldn't live with myself if I had to assess someone without years of training, and they ended up dead because of it. It's a disgrace!

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, KABTT

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286072 by Chocolady
Replied by Chocolady on topic Dwp snooping into your bank accounts
More than likely but have they seemed to care about any of that the last 3 years? Not really
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.