× Members

how to use the forum

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285185 by alisonskipworth
how to use the forum was created by alisonskipworth
I am a member but I cant navigate the forumn, dont know how to see if my question is answered,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #285196 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic how to use the forum
Hi Alison

All posts have to be moderated, and will not be visible until one of the mods is able to approve and reply. You can see if your post appears in the forum. The Forum tab is at the top of the page.

You can find out how to navigate the site here benefitsandwork.co.uk/guides-for-claimants/faq

If you look at the grey box that has the words index, recent topics ....etc and go to my topics you will be able to see all the posts you have posted.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.