× Members

Sending new information to Pip.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285223 by Adwozere
Sending new information to Pip. was created by Adwozere
Last Monday I had a face to face as a part of my review, they told me it would take 8 weeks to get any results.
A few days after this interview I received a letter from my last rheumatology appointment which I think will help my case, is it possible to send this digital letter in or is it too late to make any difference?

And when can I ask for a copy of my report?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 weeks ago #285237 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Sending new information to Pip.
Hi Adwozere

You can ring the DWP and ask for a copy of the report now. It's called a PA4.

You can send in a copy of the report to be added to your records, but as it wasn't available to the assessor at the time, it is unlikely to influence the decision. If you needed to put in for an MR - you could highlight this new piece of information.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adwozere

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.