× Members

ESA HEALTH ASSESSMENT FORM

More
10 months 1 week ago #285628 by Yvonne5675
ESA HEALTH ASSESSMENT FORM was created by Yvonne5675
HI, I've just received the dreaded ESA Health Assessment form informing me to re-assess for my current work related ESA - feel sick to my stomach!

Can anyone please tell me what happens right after you post form back to DWP - what is a rough estimate time period people are waiting until the DWP get back in touch with them?
Also when they do get back in touch at this point, is this to inform you that you must have a further call interview/face to face interview with them?
Or is this when a decision is made as to what 'category ' they deem a person to be in?

My nerves are absolutely shattered, my stress levels are through the roof along with my pain, chronic fatigue etc etc at the prospect of what is in front of me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 1 week ago #285638 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA HEALTH ASSESSMENT FORM
Hi Yvonne5675

I'm sorry, but in the current climate, it is impossible for us to give you an accurate timescale about how long you will have to wait for the next stage. It could be four to eight weeks - it could be four months - it could be a lot longer after you have submitted your form.

I also can't tell you definitely what will happen next. The majority of people get called for an assessment, which could be telephone, video or face-to-face. Some people are given a paper-based assessment.

Sorry to sound so vague.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

More
10 months 1 week ago #285640 by Gaddy
Replied by Gaddy on topic ESA HEALTH ASSESSMENT FORM
Hi Yvonne5675
I am also having my ESA reviewed, my completed form was received by the DWP on 13th October and to date I have heard nothing. I think its fair to say I have found the wait stressful. My PIP was renewed without the need for an assessment but I doubt I will be that fortunate with ESA.
So try and prepare yourself for a bit of a wait, its possible of course yours could be processed quickly, its the not knowing that causes the most stress I find. Best of luck anyway.

Gaddy
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.