× Members

PIP review form/tell us if something changed?

More
10 months 2 days ago #285756 by Yesuf
Hi everyone

In the specimen pip review form it says Tell us if some thing is changed and approximately when since we last award your pip. This is tricky question for me . 4 years ago They awarded me standard both daily living and mobility despite I said my mobility is very restricted I can't do my activities with out someone help.

My condition is progressive and of course detorerated from time to time. I can notice this in mobility and every day activity. I feel my mobility more restricted and I experience more fatigue and tiredness than before. But my medication is not changed. So can I say there is change in my condition with out providing medical evidence ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 months 2 days ago #285771 by BIS
Hi Yesuf

Just because your medication hasn't changed it doesn't mean you don't have medical evidence for deterioration - you do - and it's your personal experience. Remember you are the expert on your condition, and you describe just as you have done here about the difficulties you have and how they have deteriorated since your previous review.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yesuf

More
10 months 2 days ago #285782 by denby
Yesuf, you can use the B&W diary templates if you like, and or ask a family member or friend to write a description of some of the difficulties you have. Assessors often take much more notice of these than you might think they would.
best wishes,
Denby
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Gary, Yesuf

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286045 by Yesuf
Hi everyone
In the pip review form , in each activity group section, there is a question" tell us if something has changed and approximately when? Does I have to explaine the change of my condition in every section? Please advise

Thanks

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286047 by BIS
Hi Yesuf

I know it appears you only need to mention it once, but you need to keep repeating it because a change in someone's condition doesn't always affect every activity. So if it impacts every activity - say so each time.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yesuf

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.