× Members

Copy of PIP application

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #285989 by skyblue23
Copy of PIP application was created by skyblue23
I thought I'd downloaded my completed PIP2 application when I filled it out but can't find it and can't see anything (except where to upload evidence) if I log in. Is it possible to download a completed application and if so where do I find it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #285999 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Copy of PIP application
Hi skyblue23

I'm sorry, I haven't used the online system. I'm posting this in the hope that a member might be able to help you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyblue23

More
9 months 3 weeks ago #286011 by KABTT
Replied by KABTT on topic Copy of PIP application
Have you tried "downloads" on your computer? If you have downloaded a PDF you need to "save" it at intervals after filling parts in, also what about going through your "history" on your pc?
The following user(s) said Thank You: skyblue23

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.