× Members

PIP Video Assesment without Claim Form Being Filled Out

More
8 months 1 week ago #286824 by Penny51
Hi
I couldn’t face filling in the form my mental health goes through the roof. They have sent a video review date ? To say I am nervous is an understatement. Is this a mistake or can this happen without the paper pip claim ?
Any advice and how to handle the video assessment at 9.15 am !!!
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 1 week ago #286860 by BIS
Hi Penny51

Yes, people can still be sent an assessment without the form being completed - they have to work with something.

Assuming that you want to claim PIP - you could ask them for a different time or even a different type of assessment. Obviously a paper-based assessment won't work, if they don't have information on you. You could ask for a telephone assessment if you think that would be easier. (I know none of this is easy). You can ask for a change of date and time, but you can do this only once. Whatever they offer you the second time you would have to take.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.