× Members

Telephone app never called.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287728 by adam33
Replied by adam33 on topic Telephone app never called.
I've just had a no-show as well, 3rd or 4th, others were cancelled due to staff sickness, then previous one because they couldn't guarantee the apt would be finished in 1.5 hours

I'd sent the b&w scary legal threat letter asking for it to be recorded

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287761 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Telephone app never called.
Hi adam33

I'm sorry this has happened to you again.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287767 by adam33
Replied by adam33 on topic Telephone app never called.
thanks, would be fun to tally up how many people on here who ask for a recording get delays and cancellations

More
2 months 1 week ago #287869 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Telephone app never called.
Posted on here once, not sure if it’s gone through 🤔
I asked for my assessment to be recorded, I thought they’d cancel as I had a call to say that the assessor was off sick, but they didn’t luckily I just had my assessment put back by a few hours.
They emailed me the recording immediately after the assessment, but I need a password to be able to get into the recording. I’ve called 5 times now & still I’ve got no password. I suspect it was never recorded. I’ve also asked for the PA4, but very said they don’t have it yet. They appear to be trying to put me off from having it, even the manager told me it was best to wait a few weeks.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287870 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Telephone app never called.
Hi Bud,

Sounds suspicious - I would keep on at them until you get the password for the recording. If you don't, I'd lodge a formal complaint!

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
2 months 1 week ago #287878 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Telephone app never called.
Glad I asked for CDs, original appt was changed to one nearly a month later 'as that assessor does not have recording equipment', That suited me as I was dealing with a relative's death over the time of the original appt. CD's arrived in 48 hours!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.