× Members

PIP Assessment

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287588 by Bud
PIP Assessment was created by Bud
At the beginning of your assessment they ask what benefits you get. Apart from PIP, do you have to tell them about any other benefits that your partner may get for you in their claim? The reason I ask is that I suspect they use this info to take away as much as possible from you when they stop your benefit.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287602 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessment
Hi Bud

You need to give them a truthful answer. They know anyway - so there is no point in trying to hide it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287613 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic PIP Assessment
I wasn’t planning on hiding it, I just assumed there was an ulterior motive for them asking.

More
2 months 2 weeks ago #287617 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP Assessment
HI Bud

I don't think there is an ulterior motive in asking the question - but who knows? The inner workings of the DWP remain a mystery to those of us who have to deal with them.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud, denby

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.