× Members

Adult Disability Payment

More
2 months 1 week ago #287833 by jorgehugo68
Adult Disability Payment was created by jorgehugo68
I live in Scotland and have been transferred to ADP from PIP and have today received a change of circumstances book to complete for my ADP ( Adult Disability Payment) review.

Do I treat this as the same as a PIP review as unsure whether I detail everything again or just the changes that have happened , ie worsening conditions due to COVID and surgeries being delayed etc.

Are the descriptors and guides still relevant to ADP ?

My anxities have now been heightened as I have previously went through a PIP tribunal in April 2021 - which I won ! with my current award up in April 2024.

Its just to confirm that ADP are using the same descriptors / guides as PIP

Many thanks
Jorgehugo68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287854 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Adult Disability Payment
Hi jorgehugo68

My understanding is to treat the ADP the same as a review form, I believe the questions are the same so the B&W guide will be ok to use.

I would advise claimants not just to tick no change, although many claimants do, I would always advise claimants to treat review forms as a news claims form, if you kept a copy of your original application form, use it as a template making any relevant changes such as new conditions or medications.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jorgehugo68

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.