× Members

ESA3 Form

More
2 months 1 week ago #287842 by CFremont
ESA3 Form was created by CFremont
Hello there

I am on CB ESA and need to get an ESA3 form to see if I can have an Income based top up.

I have phoned up ESA dept and they said it will be 5 to 10 working days to get one

I have found a very old form from in my files, possibly 2013 onwards as it says ESA3 10/13.

Has anyone got a copy of the NEW/Current ESA3 form, that I can compare it with? As if its the same format and information, I am tempted to fill that old one in and send that in asap

( I tried the local job centre on the off chance and they never had any at all either)

As I need to do very quickly really......as it relates to my HB as well

Any help appreciated
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287857 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic ESA3 Form
Hi CFremont

I have done a quick search on the Gov website and received the following information; This publication was withdrawn on 27 January 2021; www.gov.uk/government/publications/emplo...allowance-claim-form

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CFremont

More
2 months 1 week ago #287867 by CFremont
Replied by CFremont on topic ESA3 Form
Thanks.....I think that says an ESA1 form that has been withdrawn on that link.

I am already on old style CB ESA and my partner has stopped Income Support now and want to have my claim reassessed for a income based top up as well.

Thanks for the info

More
2 months 1 week ago #287872 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic ESA3 Form
Hi CFremont,

Is this what you're looking for ?

www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/electronic_version_of_the_esa3_0

Scroll to the bottom and it says ESA3.pdf file you can download.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CFremont

More
2 months 1 week ago #287879 by CFremont
Replied by CFremont on topic ESA3 Form
Perfect
Thanks very much
I will compare it to the one I have and see if they are exactly the same
If they are ....I will probably fill in the older one so I can get it off quicker
Thanks for your help
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.