× Members

Had my assessment

More
2 months 1 week ago #287888 by Bud
Had my assessment was created by Bud
Which I was very lucky to get judging by the amount of people who have had theirs cancelled. I’ve asked for the PA4, but they say they’ve not had it yet. I thought at first they were lying, but I’ve just spoken to someone who appears to be decent & they said not to worry. But you know how it is when you have to keep carrying a post mortem out on everything. Can anyone shed any light on this matter? It was rather a long assessment, which surprised me. They went through every little thing & some. I felt quite positive to. On with but the longer it goes on the more negative you become. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287889 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Had my assessment
Hi Bud

The PA4 should be sent to the DWP within 48 hrs of the assessment. However, assessors are not always on time, and if Capita did your assessment - they seem to send them back to the DWP much later.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
2 months 1 week ago #287918 by denby
Replied by denby on topic Had my assessment
Dear Bud, please however decent the person seems do not trust that the PA4 will arrive. Speaking from trying experience.
Having to call again left me with less time to digest the crazy PA4 to write my MR and send before the one-month deadline. Intriguingly the second person tried to blame 'post-Christmas postal delay' [which we don't have] for the first one's non-arrival, but agreed to send "another". That arrived two days after calling and the supposed, nicely promised, ""first" one has never arrived. Get my drift?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.