× Members

Health assessment face to face

More
2 months 1 week ago #287923 by Sheena
Health assessment face to face was created by Sheena
I have recently had a review and I'm on the long road waiting for a face to face assessment. I wanted to ask people that have had experience what to expect? When I had my first one it was on the telephone and looking back wasn't too bad but when you're in front of someone in a room or I'm in an area where they do home visits it's got to be daunting. Thanks in advance Sheena

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287939 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Health assessment face to face
Hi Sheena,

Message approved - and hopefully someone will be able to share their experience(s) with you.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 1 week ago #287944 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Health assessment face to face
Sheena, I’d only ever had home visits which I thought was due to my medical condition. This time they had me down for an assessment at a centre. I rang up & got a telephone assessment as I wouldn’t have been able to get there, plus I’m more comfortable with a phone call.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.