× Members

Completing PIP review form

More
2 months 1 week ago #287930 by dancingboy1989
Completing PIP review form was created by dancingboy1989
good morning,

My mum has just received her review for PIP which expires in September 2025.
Just curious do you have to hand write the questions in booklet or could this be typed out? As she struggles to write and I have awful handwriting!

Also I purchased the training bundle but not sure how to access it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 week ago #287941 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic Completing PIP review form
Hi dancingboy1989,

You are indeed allowed to type it. I did with mine, as I suffer from terrible cramps when writing, and mine was accepted no trouble at all.

In relation to the training bundle - there's a PIP catergory, if this is the one you've purchased, and you should be able to access it under taking the PIP test.

Sometimes, I believe there is issues as your subscription needs to be approved I think ? I'm not 100% sure on this, I'm remembering back from when I purchased mine, I think I had to wait for an email - but I could be wrong. One of the other mods may know for definite.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 1 week ago #287942 by dancingboy1989
Replied by dancingboy1989 on topic Completing PIP review form
Thank you so much for your reply! I will begin typing away after several years of trying to remember my best hand writing.

Thank you, I have emailed the team in hope of finding the PIP training.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

More
2 months 1 week ago #287943 by Chris
Hi again,

You can also click Training in the pink category, and if your puchase has gone through, click the single module and it should allow you to access the training - if it hasn't gone through, then it will ask you to pay again. If this is the case, you would need to email the office to rectify this issue for you.

Hope this helps,

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 months 1 week ago #287945 by dancingboy1989
Replied by dancingboy1989 on topic Completing PIP review form
Ahh thank you, yes it just keeps telling how much to purchase them but won't let me access them.

I've sent email so hopefully here soon.

Thank you again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chris

More
2 months 1 week ago #287946 by Chris
Hi again,

I also with mine when I typed it up, I stapled the cut out sheets of A4 (that relates to each question) to the assessment paper, so it could all be related to the question that you are answering.

Chris.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.