× Members

DWP Ignoring my letter about MM Activity 9

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288380 by Sten18979
Replied by Sten18979 on topic DWP Ignoring my letter about MM Activity 9
Thank you Gordon for information

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288484 by Sten18979
Replied by Sten18979 on topic DWP Ignoring my letter about MM Activity 9
I have received the letter about : How we assess someones ability to engage with other people face to face.
can anyone help.

Basically it says, I have looked again at your PIP Award before "date" and it is not affected.

But then goes on to say, If you think it could be affected by these changes in PIP law, Please
phone or write to us at the address at the top of this letter.

Is this a type of no but could be a yes sort of letter ? I am confused and will this be just to look at this alone or will it be classed as a mandatory reconsideration and whole claim at risk

Many thanks in advance for any advise

More
1 month 4 weeks ago #288499 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DWP Ignoring my letter about MM Activity 9

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.