× Members

Telephone pip review

More
2 months 13 hours ago #288336 by kerouac
Telephone pip review was created by kerouac
Hello, can you please tell me why the DWP are calling randomly without notice about my pip review form which was returned in April 2023. I was informed by letter they were extending my claim till February 2025 but may hear sooner. I missed the call as I don’t pick up calls when I don’t recognise the number. but received a text message claiming it was about my pip claim and could phone between 10am and 4pm. Is it an assessment over the phone and if so can I record it for future reference. I suffer with anxiety and I am so worried and concerned. Kind Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 10 hours ago #288345 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Telephone pip review
k

There are a number of reasons the DWP are trying to contact you but the only people who can tell you are the DWP themselves, either wait for the call or try contacting the PIP Helpline, they may have a record of why.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: kerouac

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.