× Members

Question regarding factual reports

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288773 by C
Hello!

Capita sent a factual report form to my a healthcare team I'm under in January which was returned to them about a week later. The team didn't scan the document and filled it in by hand, so couldn't provide me with a copy.

I emailed Capita asking about it in February, and got a call the other day from Capita saying that they couldn't provide me with a copy because they're not medical professionals and don't have access to the actual files until they do the assessment, and so I'd need to ask the DWP. I then got a call the next day from the DWP saying THEY couldn't give me a copy because it was commissioned by Capita and they didn't have access to it.

Where do I go from here re: acquiring a copy of the report? I believe it's likely to be accurate and helpful to my claim (the team involved know my health far better than my GP does) so it's not the end of the world if I can't get hold of a copy for now, but it'd be a relief to my anxiety if I could get a copy!

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288780 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Question regarding factual reports
C

The person you spoke to at the DWP is incorrect.

They are the data owner, they receive the form and supply it to Capita. They can provide a copy.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, Wendy Woo, C

More
1 month 1 week ago #288988 by C
Replied by C on topic Question regarding factual reports
Cheers, thank you!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.