× Members

ESA3 processing and deciding outcome timeline

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288941 by CFremont
Just wondering if anyone knows the approx timeline of the ESA dept processing the ESA3 form, when asking income related to be added to the old style Contr Based ESA ?

They will have had the form technically 4 weeks later on this week

I had phoned last week, but no update just they had got it and its been processed. And no particular time line given.....he loosely said 4 weeks.

The thing is the IR ESA part is linked to my HB claim.....and our rent is about £1000 a month. I know it can be backdated but I would rather it hopefully be done soon

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #288991 by Gordon
CF

I'm afraid we don't have any data on this subject, as legacy ESA is being replaced by UC we just don't see requests for ESA(IR) to be added to their existing legacy ESA claim very often.

All I can really give you is a guess based on other ESA Decisions and that would be about 8 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CFremont

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.