× Members

Income related Employment support allowance to universal credit

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288972 by Gail
I keep getting told I might be better off financially to change but to check first but where do I get help to find out if this is case tried my local age uk they said not to change until I was migrated but never asked for any of my personal details so I’m unsure of info given

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #288993 by Gordon
G

Put your information into one of the online benefit calculators.

www.gov.uk/benefits-calculators

If your current benefits pay more than you would receive on UC then you should consider waiting until you are migrated as you will a Transitional Protection payment to make up the difference, you will not receive this if you change over on your own.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.