× Members

PIP

More
1 month 1 week ago #289149 by Mamatobs
PIP was created by Mamatobs
Can additional information on PIP form be typed and attached to the relevant page? Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289156 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP
Hi Mamatobs,

It can - yes. I done this myself on my form, in fact I typed everything due to the pain I suffer when writing.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , C

More
1 month 1 week ago #289159 by denby
Replied by denby on topic PIP
Me too. The ideal way to attach sheets is to punch a hole in the corner and use a treasury tag. This makes it easy for contract workers, feeding your precious paperwork into an auto-feed scanner as fast as they can go, to remove the attachment. Hopefully this means it will get a trouble-free scan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Wendy Woo, Chris

More
1 month 1 week ago #289228 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP
Hi denby,

I agree, although what I done with mine was use a mini bulldog clip to hold all the sheets together and tiny little bits of masking tape for my answers to each question, and they all scanned perfect. Sometimes you have to just make the most of wha tools you have available to you :)

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.