× Members

PIP random telephone call

More
1 month 1 week ago #289237 by Munchingmilo
PIP random telephone call was created by Munchingmilo
I completed a mandatory review for PIP for my son a year ago. I had the standard delay letter in October last year.

On Friday with no warning I had a call from a PIP assessor. He said he had been brought in to reduce the backlog and hoped to make a decision himself but if not it would take another 4 days.

Today I called to ask if he could make a decision and was told no, it had been referred to another assessment team and they would arrange a telephone/in person assessment to help them reach a decision, and that would take at least 2 months.

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289241 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP random telephone call
Hi M,

Post approved. Hopefully someone can share their experience, if they've encountered something similar.

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.