× Members

Pip Taken off me

More
1 month 6 days ago #289276 by N16NJS
Pip Taken off me was created by N16NJS
I previously posted I had an interview by Capita .They completely lied about what I had told them which meant they took my PIP off me .I was on Maximum for both parts for 6 years prior to this.I had to return my Motability Car.I asked for a mandatory reconsideration and explained the things Capita put in there report was inaccurate.DWP looked at it and gave me lowest rate but nothing for mobility side.
So I asked for an appeal which Citizens Advice helped me with.Out of the blue I received a text saying DWP had changed their mind and I’m now back on maximum for both parts.
I no I got the money they owed me backdated but the fact they put me through all this stress for no reason is disgusting.Im so glad I took advice reading posts on here and didn’t give up.
I just wonder if the money the expert from Capita had to be returned,what a joke these people are.
Anyway I can now try and get on with my life the best I can until the next review at least
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, Sheila 966, VIA, MDBond

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #289285 by LL26
Replied by LL26 on topic Pip Taken off me
Hi N16NJS,
Whilst its disappointing that you had such a fraught experience, its good to know that there is a happy ending. It's also good to know that you found B&W helpful.
Thank you for sharing your news. Well done for persisting with your claim!
LL26

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sheila 966, VIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.