× Members

PIP award 2019 mental health and backpay question.

More
1 month 5 days ago #289353 by Grandma b
Hi, do you know if it is worth me putting a claim in for backpay from 2019 when my PIP award was for standard living and standard mobility.I did not get any points at all for Q9 and feel i should have done ,and if i had got the 4 points my award for daily living would have been for enhanced instead of standard.I am confused about it all and i am wondering if i did try to claim, would it affect my award i have recently just got this year of enhanced for both parts ,i do not want to risk loosing that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 5 days ago #289354 by Gordon
G

I am sorry but if you did not score any points for the Mixing With Other People activity then you are not eligible to have the Decision reviewed, the DWP are only looking at awards where the claimant scored two points.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.