× Members

WCA Phone Assessments

More
1 month 3 days ago #289421 by anthmares
WCA Phone Assessments was created by anthmares
Hi,
I have a WCA telephone assessment on Tuesday 26/3/2024, any advice would be welcome, it's based on my Mental Health,

Also, I had a PIP telephone assessment last month, I kept my original high-rate care component and also got the standard mobility component now as well.

I find it strange as soon as have kept my PIP, the DWP sent a WCA telephone assessment virtually straight away, is there any connection?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #289451 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic WCA Phone Assessments
Hi anthmares

The timing of your WCA is simply coincidental (even though I'm sure that it doesn't feel like it). The two benefits are separate - run by different departments.

Look at the guide ESA and UC Claims for Physical, Mental Health and Learning Difficulties: a guide to the limited capability for work assessment - for advice on what to expect for your assessment - page 118 onwards. Don't forget to record the assessment if you're able to. I hope that it goes well for you.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.