× Members

I have a lot of cormorid mental and physical disabilities do I use all of them

More
1 month 2 days ago #289438 by babblebeth
I'm applying for PIP and trying to handle UC at the same time.

I have Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis, emotionally unstable personality disorder and I'm autistic

Do I make use of all of these in my claims and assessment for UC or no?

From egat I've seen in the PIP guide it seems to only talk about one condition at a time so I'm confused

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 day ago #289459 by BIS
Hi Babblebeth

The guides would be very confusing if we tried to mention multiple disabilities in the examples given. Most claimants have more than one, and you should mention them all when applying for your benefits. (PIP and UC) Your different conditions may apply to a single question or all of them.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C, babblebeth

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.