× Members

Sending additional evidence after sending ar1 back.

More
1 month 14 hours ago #289517 by Racoons
I have a letter from my counsellor I want to add to my supporting information.

I sent the ar1 form on the 20th March
It's now the 26th.

What's the best way to send it to be added?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 14 hours ago #289519 by BIS
Hi Racoons

Send it to the same address as your review form with a letter attached saying that it is part of your review evidence.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 7 hours ago #289535 by robreay

I have a letter from my counsellor I want to add to my supporting information. I sent the ar1 form on the 20th March It's now the 26th. What's the best way to send it to be added?
In addition to the good advice from BIS, if possible, send in a photocopy of the letter from your counsellor rather than the original. Or if you can't photocopy the letter, take a picture of it if possible. Also write your name and NI Number on each page of the letter.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.