× Members

Q13 Planning and following a journey question

More
1 month 14 hours ago #289530 by SaltyPopcorn25
Q13 Planning and following a journey question was created by SaltyPopcorn25
Hi there I am struggling with the Q13 Planning and following a journey, I'd truly appreciate help In the PIP guides, on page 80, it mentioned seizures, and needing someone to go out with the person at all times in case of a seizure, but could I also score points here because I need supervision when going out because of my degenerative disc disease and my grinding bones in my back, and also my husband helps to get my wheelchair out of the car and set it up for me, does this only go with "moving around" or can this be applied here too? I've been looking for answers for 3 and a half hours from everywhere and I cannot find the answer Thank you so much for your help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 14 hours ago #289532 by Gordon
SP

I'm afraid physical issues will not be considered for the Going Out activity, it only considers sensory, mental health or cognitive problems.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 month 13 hours ago #289533 by SaltyPopcorn25
Replied by SaltyPopcorn25 on topic Q13 Planning and following a journey question
thank you sooo much for your response! I appreciate that so much

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.