× Members

Top top rate PIP on both, Disability premium UC

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289606 by Annie
Hi
I have been receipt in full PIP now for nearly a year & receipt of UC before that. I was just reading & it looks like I’m entitled to a disability premium on my UC every week but i have not seen any of this mention in my monthly UC credit payment statements. Is this correct? & can someone provide me any details. I’m disabled and live on my own, & the only benefits I receive is UC & PIP & don’t work.
Thank you in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289611 by Chris
Hi Annie,

Disability Premium doesn't exist on Universal Credit, it is all down to the group that you've been placed in after having an assessment. UC50 form (ESA50 previously I believe) LCWRA and yes you're entitled to an award. LCW has to be before 3rd April 2017 for an award, as after that, you get nothing. I've posted a link for you, so you can check if you're entitled to further help:

www.turn2us.org.uk/get-support/informati...and-universal-credit

Regards, Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.