× Members

Managed Migration case manager guidance says..

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289612 by Kelly
The case manager guidance says that customers with an appointee will be deferred from managed migration over to UC "until a process is designed to include them". How would this work for couples making joint claims where only one of them has an appointee?.
Also does being an official DWP appointee for PIP mean that the appointeeship will automatically transfer to UC?.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 weeks 1 day ago #289630 by BIS
Hi Kelly

I assume that if it is a joint claim and one member has an appointee - the managed migration will be deferred for both of them. (I don't know this for certain)

If someone is an official DWP appointee - it should cover all their benefits - but I know a couple of members here have had issues with one department getting the information from another. So you may have to point it out to them, but the process shouldn't be repeated.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.