× Members

Received MRI result, MSK call back, I have day/time,ready to get futher evidence

More
2 weeks 4 days ago #290038 by VIA
Hello everyone,

Just an update.
I am glad I voiced my concerns to the mri company, I had nothing to lose, because the radiologist did an addendum with another date on, and attached copy of the original mri page, each page signed and date with reference to this addendum which is an appendix that lists everything that was added on the original report but on top of it, it lists at every single level of the spine all the health conditions I have.
T12/L1 and list of health conditions, same with L1-L2, L2-L3, L4-L5 which was never mentioned before.
Radiologist added more information to the one for L5-S1
And added a lot more information to the Bilateral neural foraminal narrowing “narrowing’ being another word for stenosis.
I have a bigger list of health conditions to put on my file.
Also the fact there was about one page worth of health conditions on this addendum which were never mentioned before looks good as extra evidence.

In case I have injections or an operation, this addendum to my mri report is so detailed it is going to help a great deal to perform accurate treatment and minimise any possible injury I hope.

By the way if anyone has L5-S1 disc problems I have just seen online, and printed it off to add it to my file, that sitting down for prolonged periods of time can put pressure on the L5-S1 disc, increase pain, stiffness etc
Even while laying down, sitting down, standing up it can also affect the L5-S1 disc segment adding additional pressure on the lower back.

Best wishes
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.