× Members

PIP Update- can anyone help...

More
1 week 6 days ago #290377 by Arthritic Annie
PIP Update- can anyone help... was created by Arthritic Annie
Hi,

My PIP award expires Aug 24. I received the review form Dec 23 snd returned it Jan 24. I received a text a few days later to say they had my form. Nothing for months then last week received another message to say they still had my form and they'll progress it as soon as they can. I may still need to see a health care professiona and they'll continue to pay my PIP until its reviewed. I'm in Northern Ireland. Can say advise on a timeline for reviews?

The worry is driving me mad...🤦‍♀️

Also I received my uprating letter today.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #290382 by C
Replied by C on topic PIP Update- can anyone help...
Unfortunately, review dates are hugely variable at the moment - I got the 'we've received the report from Capita and will make a decision soon' text the other day 14 months after returning my review form, I know someone who returned his review form at about the same time and got a decision after about a month. Your review will be extended if they haven't made a decision in time for you. Good luck, I hope you hear from them sooner rather than later, but don't be shocked if you're still hanging on in 12 months <3
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Arthritic Annie

More
1 week 6 days ago #290383 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Update- can anyone help...
Hi Arthritic Annie

You are usually given an extension

We cannot give you a timeline as it varies across regions, we may have a member on the forum from NI who is in a better position to answer your question.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: C, Arthritic Annie

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.