× Members

Managed Migration and tighter mobilising descriptors in ESA/UC

More
1 week 3 days ago #290564 by micksville
Did a little research on this Gordon. News forum a few weeks ago stated DWP expects to migrate 440,000 legacy benefits claimants in 24/25, I assume that's April to April. 90,000 of these are ESA (with TC) from July to September of this year Assuming that clears backlog of these and non ESA legacy benefits claimants that leaves approx 1.5 million still on ESA if the figures I read, that 1.6 million still claim ESA are correct. That would mean they would then need to ramp up migration to 3 times the 444,000 per tax year levels to clear backlog from, say, September this year to December 25. So I see what you're saying that it isn't necessarily diabke, though I'm sure they intend ramping it up after end of 24/25 tax year when potentially only ESA IR claimants remain.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.