× Members

Further information for review

More
1 week 2 days ago #290594 by Evelyn
Further information for review was created by Evelyn
Hi, I sent my review back in January and apart from a couple of texts, I haven’t heard anything. I’m not worried as my award doesn’t end until next April but unfortunately I am now being investigated for a neurological condition as I keep falling over. If I get any diagnosis before any assessment, should I just hang on to it until review or shauld I send it in? To be honest it will only reinforce the issues I have highlighted, particularly being unable to safely walk without falling, I don’t think in the short term it will make me any worse in terms of the different areas. Sadly if it is what I suspect, over the next few years I may decline. Fingers crossed it isn’t, 2 chronic conditions are enough! Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #290605 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Further information for review
Hello Evelyn,
Personally I would recommend sending it in as soon as you get, explaining that this is now medical evidence for what you wrote about in your review submission. You need to make it clear that it is additional evidence, not evidence of a new condition (if that is so).
I am really sorry to hear that you may decline further in the next few years - hopefully that is a fear which will not come about. In the meantime, perhaps you can start thinking about making sure that you have the best possible support network in place? And I agree, 2 chronic conditions are enough for anyone!
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Sheila 966, Evelyn, C

More
1 week 1 day ago #290636 by Evelyn
Replied by Evelyn on topic Further information for review
Thanks, sadly it would be a new condition, although it might be that my fibromyalgia was just wrongly diagnosed. I would rather have fibro than the condition that ruined my late Dads retirement. As painful as fibro is, Parkinson’s is a horrible thing. Anyway thinking positively, it may just be neuropathy caused by my life long companion - type one diabetes!
My husband laughed at my last assessment as the,poor assessor hardly got a word in, and now I may have something new to talk about 🙄

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.