× Members

First PIP claim

More
1 week 6 days ago #290957 by Tracy
First PIP claim was created by Tracy
Hello all,
I put in a claim for PIP for the first time, was meant to have a phone assessment on 16th April which was cancelled that morning, i have it rebooked now for 8th May. To say i am dreading it would be an understatement and the fact that the government are changing things, i've been told i will fail and have to do mandatory reconsideration which is too be expected but i have been told most people are having to go to tribunal.
I am already claiming ESA in the work group, i go to the job centre to see adviser and she thinks i should be in the support group and should have been claiming PIP a long time ago, i'm due for re assessment for ESA again this July so i'm dreading that as well as last time i had to go to tribunal for that as well which did go my way.
I'm basically asking for any help and/or advice, i needed help filling in the PIP form as i can't hold a pen.
I really am dreading this, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 6 days ago #290959 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic First PIP claim
Tracy

There are sections in out PIP Claim guide that cover assessments and in particular telephone ones. Follow the Guides link at the top of the page.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris