× Members

I am on UC and new style ESA

More
1 week 4 days ago #291108 by richmond
I am on UC and new style ESA was created by richmond
Hi i am very worried if I will have to fill out another UC form, I am already on UC so if ESA is going to be transfer over to UC will it be done automatically?

I am also on full PIP with what is going on in the TV and papers is causing me more stress...

Thank you for your time

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 4 days ago #291120 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic I am on UC and new style ESA
Hi richmond,

I believe (from what I've read on here) that people are sent transition letter to help them move over to UC within 3 months, or the ESA is stopped if you haven't done this. I'm not overly sure the exact rules, but this is something I remember reading - hopefully someone will know if I'm correct or I need correcting.

As for PIP, hundreds of thousands, if not millions of us are all suffering high levels of stress in relation to the concern over the possible PIP money/Voucher replacement scheme, as of yet though, nothing has been decided, so the PIP money should still keep entering your bank account until further notice.

Chris.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 3 days ago #291137 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic I am on UC and new style ESA
richmond

If you are already on UC then your ESA is not going to be migrated to it as it must be Contribution Based ESA which is an entirely separate benefit.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: organic

More
1 week 3 days ago #291147 by richmond
Replied by richmond on topic I am on UC and new style ESA
Thank you as I was very confused and so worried with everything that is going on , I really didn't want to apply again for UC.

Thank you again

More
1 week 2 days ago #291175 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic I am on UC and new style ESA
Hi Gordon,

That's something else I had no idea about with ESA that there's seperate benefits. Everything seems so complex in this country at times!

Regards, Chris.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.