× Members

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291223 by James
Newbie was created by James
Hello I am new here. I have only just signed up.

When I click on 'Forum' I only see this sub-forum "ESA, PIP and DLA Queries and Results'.

Why can I not see the other sub-forums?

Also I read a post by a person called Gary, that WCA assessment has two tests that need to be met and that the guide explains all.

Where is the guide for the WCA assessment? I see all the others under 'Guides' (PIP, AA/DLA, ESA/UC, Incapacity) but no guide for WCA.

Thank you for helping.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 2 weeks ago #291234 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Newbie
Hello James and welcome to the site.
You are not missing any forums, this site is set up so that all user questions appear, and are then answered here.
The guide for the WCA is in the ESA/UC guide.
I hope that helps,
Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: James, Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.