× Members

Ignorance while filling in PiP form

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #291229 by troy
I have recently realised that the PiP form I filled in for relative is inaccurate and consistent from the outset.
I was Distracted by Ignorance, a Psychotic Depressive, while trying to guide her son through school and onto University.
When I look at the points I just accepted while filling in the form, I believe that I should have received help in filling in the form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 1 week ago #291252 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Ignorance while filling in PiP form
Hi Troy

Do you have a specific question we can help you with? I'm sorry if you have filled in the form on someone else's behalf and feel you haven't filled it in as well as you might have. I'm not clear whether that's because of the son's disabilities or because of your own health issues.

If you think what you have sent in is not good enough, you could, with his permission, send an additional letter to the DWP explaining whatever difficulties there were and saying that they may not have sufficient information on him. I don't know whether it will make any difference, but it might be worthwhile.

If I've misunderstood what you've said, post again, and we will try to help.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: KABTT , Charlie

More
1 month 1 week ago #291435 by troy
Replied by troy on topic Ignorance while filling in PiP form
thank you, Bis, sorry that shouldn't have been posted

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.