× Members

Telephone assessment

More
4 months 1 week ago #291316 by theo - AK
Telephone assessment was created by theo - AK
I hope someone can advise me on the best course of action.

I have been on ESA for some years. After completing one of the bi-annual ESA forms in October I have just received notice today (14 May) of a telephone assessment to take place yesterday (13 May). The notification of the assessment is dated 10th May, giving 1 postal day. Importantly, no call was received anyway.

I’m minded to contact DWP to confirm everything is still in order rather than contact the Health Assessment Advisory Service as I have no confidence in them following this and previous experience of them.

I would appreciate best advice, thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 1 week ago #291350 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Telephone assessment
Hi theo - AK

I had to read your post a few time to fully understand it.

I would contact both DWP and the Health Assessment Advisory Service and inform that what has happened, you may want to record your phone calls.

As it was a no show, it should not go against you, but we have heard otherwise from forum members. You need to inform them that no one contacted you, you should also have had 7 days notice.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: theo - AK

More
4 months 1 week ago #291384 by theo - AK
Replied by theo - AK on topic Telephone assessment
Apparently the letter was sent in error. Many thanks for your help.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid