× Members

MR PIP decision letter update 😨

More
1 week 4 days ago #292403 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic MR PIP decision letter update 😨
Hi Anji

Unless you asked for the assessment to be recorded, in which case you should have already been sent a copy, you do not get them with the bundle of documents.

I have received many bundle of documents overtime and can categoryically confirm that I have never received a copy of the recording of the PIP assessment as part of the tribunal bundle, this is why we advise claimants to make their own recording surreptitiously.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 week 2 days ago #292433 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic MR PIP decision letter update 😨
Thanks Gary

We did ask for it to be recorded, but haven't received a copy of the recording. My son tried to record it but after the assessment realised that his recording had not worked properly.

Should we ask for a copy? I have a suspicion that even though we asked more than a week before the interview and they confirmed with my son that it would be recorded, that this was not done.

Thansk
Anji

More
1 week 2 days ago #292451 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic MR PIP decision letter update 😨
Hi Anji

You will have to ask for a copy of the recording.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
1 week 2 days ago #292460 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic MR PIP decision letter update 😨
Anji, I had 2 recent assessments with Capita, they sent a code in an SMS, & a link to the email where I had to enter the code to download the PIP report. The first time was hell & I never got a password, then it wouldn’t download. After numerous calls I finally got it, & a hard copy. The second one I got right away no problem. Hope you get it!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Anji

More
1 week 1 day ago #292472 by Anji
Replied by Anji on topic MR PIP decision letter update 😨
Thanks

I will have to ask my son to call them again, which I will need to build him up to, as they still haven't got the permission sorted for me to talk to them on his behalf.

It will be interesting to see if they did actually record it or not!!

Thanks everyone...the deadline for DWP to respond to our appeal is 25 June, so it is approaching, although I gather they do not always respond in time. I have said to my son that if they call him and offer him anything, to say he needs to talk to his mum before accepting anything over the phone!! Phew, this is a traumatic process!!

Anji

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.