× Members

Working when waiting for wca

More
4 months 6 days ago #291644 by Emma
Working when waiting for wca was created by Emma
Can I start a job while waiting for wca?
I know once you are assessed as having LCWRA you can work and have a work allowance but if you are waiting for the assessment can you be stopped from applying?

I vaguely remember being advised to continue submitting fit notes (with may be fit to work box ticked) if I go back to work when waiting for an assessment?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 months 6 days ago #291646 by Catherine
Replied by Catherine on topic Working when waiting for wca
Hi Emma,

I have replied to this in your other thread www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/kunena/10-dla-...iting-for-wca#291645.

The way this forum works is that when you post something on the forum, whether it is a new thread or a reply to an older one, your post remains invisible until one of the mods approves it. We hardly ever don’t approve a post, but that process helps to keep this place the way we all like it.

Catherine

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Charlie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserChrisDavid
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.